Ways to Give

Outright Gifts

A donation of cash or property.  The gift may be completed in a single transaction or pledged to be paid over a period of time.



You may make a provision in your will for a portion of your estate to go to the Yakima Greenway Endowment. Bequests can be made in the form of money, property, or charitable remainder trusts with contingencies for survivors.


Real Estate

Gifts of real estate may be made outright or included in a charitable remainder trust as a retained life estate or a bargain sale.


Life Insurance

Your gift of life insurance offers a way to make a substantial gift with a comparatively small cash outlay.


Charitable Gift Annuities

A contract between the donor and the Greenway which allows the donor to contribute cash or other property to the Greenway in exchange for a specified amount paid to the donor at stated intervals for life.


Charitable Remainder Unitrusts and Annuity Trusts

Provide a fixed annual income to the donor. Assets remaining at the time of the donor's death are transferred to the Yakima Greenway Endowment.


111 South 18th St
Yakima, WA 98901

509.453.8280 phone  
509.453.0318 fax


© Yakima Greenway   -    Privacy Policy |  Terms  |  Sitemap

  • Facebook - Black Circle