2023 Greenway Events
Spring, Summer + Fall -- we've got your "FUN" covered!
Here are our scheduled events for 2023 || Please scroll down on this page for more info on each event.
- March 23rd -- Run for your Life 5K
- April 15th - Kids Fish In
- May 6th-7th
- May 20th - Art in the Park with Larsen Gallery
- June 3rd - Gap 2 Gap
- July 1, 2023 - Downtown Yakima Mile "New Partnership"
- August 18, 2023 - Family Fun Fest
- November 23rd :: Turkey Trot
Run for your Life 5K
March 25th, 2023
Start/Finish Location: Sarg Hubbard Park
Cost: $20 with a T-Shirt, $10 without a T-Shirt
Run for Your Life (RFYL) is an annual charity 5k Fun Run/Walk & Health Fair organized entirely by the students at PNWU.
Kids Fish In 2023
The Yakima Greenway and The Department of Fish & Wildlife can't wait to host you for our annual Kid's Fish In on Saturday, April 15th.
This year's Junior & adult Gap2Gap will both be held on Saturday, June 3rd @ Sarg Hubbard Park.
These Gap2Gap races directly supports and highlights recreation on the Yakima Greenway.
For more information about the Adult Gap2Gap and the Junior Gap2Gap, click here.
Yakima Greenway has recently partnered with the Downtown Yakima Mile! Our goal is to promote health and wellness in kids and young adults through physical activity and participation in community events.
Your registration for the Greenway Junior Gap 2 Gap includes youth entry to the Yakima Mile on July 1st. Don’t miss out, mark your calendars and sign up today!
For more information and to register, click HERE.
TURKEY TROT 2022
Thank you to everyone that came out for our Turkey Trot this year. We had over 500 participants and enjoyed every moment spent with our amazing community.
Without further ado, here are our winners for 2023!
- 1st - Quinton Rickey - 16:23
- 2nd - Anders Norman - 17:31
- 3rd - Andrew Farris - 18:31
- 1st - Max Hutton - 17:45
- 2nd - Elijah Kreuger - 17:51
- 3rd - Kian Lancaster - 20:07
- 1st - Wolfgang Nelson - 21:18
- 2nd - Jane Kearns - 27:00
- 3rd - Noele Sulton - 27:35